Monday 23 March 2015

1st blog

Hello world,
                      I've started a new blog because when I'm older like in my teens I want to start a YouTube channel yea so I've started doing this thing don't ask why because I don't know myself ok so that's that. I've just come back from a quite hard day at school tis is how my day started... I got up and done all of that crap soz about language yea so what ever and then started school at 8:45 I like school but I also don't like It so I started school and we had maths first I like maths its my fave subject. and then I was like really surprised I hade 100% attendance so went up to Cymer and hade squash and some bicies AKA biscuits and got really shy someone I know was there I was hiding my face like 'hi' in a quite voice and then we got on the bus and went back to school and then we hade langue I hate it makes my go all nerves in side, so we done the tiniest bit of work because year 6 hade swimming. So we hade food and went swimming and its our last week swimming so we hade boats out and floats and then got back to school and done art its quite boring but all well im back in the house after a really long day I got to have my food and then go t the park so I have to go bye  

No comments:

Post a Comment